Friday, October 8, 2010
Quick Trip to Oxford
We loaded up and headed south last weekend. We had a wonderful time hanging out with family and friends, watching football, swimming, festivals, and playing on the Square.
Joseph has learned how to get his arms out of his seat belt. It is so much more comfortable that way.
On our way to Square Books, Jr. we saw the Boka Doka Bus (Double Decker Bus) on the square.
Luke had the choice to go to the park on such a beautiful day or go to Square Books, Jr. SBJ won hands down. The boys love this store and visit every time we are in town. Luke played with the castle while Joseph cooked up some lunch.
Saturday we took Luke to see the Wildcats play the Rebels. Although he is a wildcat fan because they are the blue team, he cheered on the Rebels because they were actually wearing the blue uniforms. He didn't last long and I ended up taking back to Camp Sloan. I talked my way back into the game only to leave because the Cats were losing. We had some of our dear friends come up from Hattiesburg. We walked them through the grove then took them to Proud Larry's for some pizza and beer.
While we were at the game, Reese, Nebo and ME took Joseph to Abbeville for a fall festival. Joseph had a wonderful time and loved being the only child with all the attention. We had a wonderful weekend celebrating Mary's birthday, catching up watching Alabama football and playing with Hayes. Although I had my camera, I didn't take many pictures. Enjoy the few that I did take.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment