Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Last week and again this week, I went on field trips to the Pumpkin Patch with each of the boys. I went with Luke's class and took two friends with me since their mommas couldn't make it. We had a blast. The kids were great and enjoyed every minute of it. Donuts, hayrides, picking pumpkins and the playground with the biggest slide. I didn't get many pictures of Luke's trip since they don't stand still long enough but Joseph trip was with a playgroup and much smaller numbers. I got lots of pictures of him. It was a fun time spending with each of the boys on their special trip. Mallaney, Maddie Rae and Luke
Luke didn't take much time in picking out his pumpkin. He went right over, picked one up and was done.
Joseph loved the hayride and for once that morning he sat still. The hay was scratching his legs, which I found out later, which is probably why he sat still.

The playgroup and Mommas.
Eating donuts with our friends.
Joseph on the other hand, enjoyed picking out pumpkins. He would pick up one after grunting, check it out then would throw it back down. I finally "helped" him pick one and put it in the wagon. It was more fun to throw them. Good thing we didn't have to buy everyone he threw.
Notice the tongue sticking out. This was a big grunt.
He still loves his momma and doesn't mind taking pictures with me. I really enjoyed going on each trip and spending time with just one child.

1 comment:

Erica said...

ahhh fun pictures! i need to either get your copy or carrie's of our big group! love the pumpkin painting, we need to do that with ours :)