Monday, October 18, 2010

Nice to meet you.

Meet the newest member of our family. The baby is expected to make an appearance April 1st.
Luke is very excited but only wants a brother. He has already named him Wall E. He has been praying to God that he gets a brother. When asked what do we do if we have a sister. He replies, "I will have to change her. I will have to change her brain." We will find out the sex of this baby November 12. Hopefully we will have to prepare Luke and love on him while he is disappointed. But God does answers prayers.
Joseph is not sure what is going on. When I point to my belly and ask him where is the baby? he points to his belly. But on a good note, he is fascinated with babies as long as Mommy isn't holding them.

1 comment: