Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy 2 months!

Joseph is 2 months old. He is smiling and cooing. He is very laid back but will let us know when he is tired of something. He is so observant to his environment, looking around and taking it all in! He also loves watching his animal mobile! It's funny how I seemed to have forgotten several baby things....mobile, play gym, etc. and when Luke used them. So I have been pulling things out for him to use. He is not big on tummy time. He will fuss and if I don't get him up soon, he will give up and go to sleep.
He has been sick with a nasty cold. He has been to the doctors 3 times in the past 8 days. After 2 RSV test and a chest x-ray, he is OK. Just a bad cold. As of today he weighs 10 pounds and 2 ounces. He is 23 inches long and looking great. He still has red hair and blue eyes. He even has a double chin. I postponed his shots a week since he was sick. He got them today and did pretty well. Poor thing had been picked on all morning and given several shots to end the visit. What a morning! He sleeps about 3-4 hours during the day and then wakes up in the evening. He finally will go to bed around 11:00. He sleeps about 3 hours at night waking up 2-3 times to eat. Hopefully in the next month he will sleep longer at night and stay awake for longer periods during the day.

1 comment:

Raegan said...

Such a cutie! I love the pic of his asleep on his tummy! That is a laid back baby for sure!