Friday, January 9, 2009

Brothers and More!

Can you tell them apart? When Joseph was born, I was expecting a little baby that looked like Luke with dark hair. Joseph came out with red hair and very fair complexion. Just recently we were looking at pictures of Luke around the same age as Joseph is now. It is funny to me now how much they look alike and still look so different.
Both boys love snuggling on Jeremy's chest.
It has been busy here since Christmas. We went to a friends house to watch the Liberty Bowl and play some Guitar Hero and Wii. The kids played and turned their house upside down. Amazing how fast 3 three-year-olds can move. All the boys have gotten a bad cold. Luke is getting better and hopefully Jeremy and Joseph aren't to far behind. I am trying to stay healthy. Luke changes from 2 days a week preschool to 3 days a week on Monday. Although I am a little sad, this will be good for us all. I am suppose to join the gym this weekend. I have a 6 month membership for free and really need to get my body into gear. Luke and Ava Grace having a tea party.

Joseph (8 weeks), Max (4 months) and Graham (9 months) having some floor time once the big kids went upstairs to play. Joseph is jealous of Max's hair.

Jeremy and our friend Mike boxing on the Wii. Jeremy knocked Mike out but is going to keep his day job.
Movie time at our house with Natalia, Ava Grace and Luke.We are going to have to keep a close eye on these two.
Snuggle time with Mommy.

I found some more pictures from Christmas that were fun! Hayes and Joseph

Thank you ME and Uncle Gus for the sidewalk paint. Luke loves it and wants to paint outside everyday. Only problem is it is freezing cold. I did give in one afternoon when the temps got up to around 50 degrees but have hidden it since then. Hopefully it will be a great surprise come spring.



One of Luke's favorite "toys" at Reese's is my dad's guitar. Every time we are there he immediately goes and gets the guitar. This visit Luke was making up his own songs. I think this one was Castle People but has some Christmas lines from Jingle Bells in there. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Luke, Hayes, and Joseph are adorable!

Raegan said...

That video is hilarious! Boy, did Mike really need a haircut. I think if he would have known this video and pictures of the night would end up on Facebook and blogs, he would have kept his hat on!