My boys



It has been really cold here. I don't like the cold so I have stayed home and kept the boys inside. Here are some pictures of entertainment we are finding to do inside.
Luke is learning about dinosaurs at school. I have a dinosaur activity book at home. We were looking through it trying to find something to do. We made dinosaur cookies. They didn't taste very good and my sweet-o-holic child threw his cookie away.

The boys have been playing and hanging out more. Joseph really enjoys when Luke plays on the floor with him. When Luke gets up, Joseph starts crying. It is really cute.

Watching TV in Mommy's bed is always a treat. Luke was showing Joseph how to veg out.

The picture is not very good, but one evening Luke came out of the bathroom with the cup on his foot. He said he had a peg leg. He walked around with his peg leg the rest of the evening.

It snowed Sunday night and I let Luke play outside before school on Monday. He enjoyed throwing snow balls at me, making snow angels and sledding down the hill. It was fun but COLD!


Congratulations Hayes. Hayes was baptized last weekend at First Presbyterian Church in Oxford. Unfortunately, we were all sick and decided it would be best not to travel. We were there in spirit. We are very proud of Hayes, Sarah and Jeffrey. They are the cutest and most loving family. We are all blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment