Thursday, January 15, 2009

Luke Funnies and Replacements

Luke has been talking so much more and learning new sounds. His latest sound that he has learned is the "l". He has been putting l in every word. Although he is doing better, he is getting tested for speech next week. I am trying to remember some of Luke's funnies to post and share.

The other night I told Luke he was cute. He replied, "I'm not cute. I'm cool!"

Yesterday at school Luke bit his friend. He told his teaching "My mommy said I could do it." He went to the office for the first time for time-out. So later at home when he got in trouble, I sent him to his room for timeout, which I normally do. He said he had to go to the office, not his room.

We saw a bulldozer and a elevator (excavator) at a construction site on our way to the grocery store.

I had to take Joseph to the doctor. Luke wanted to go. He told me he had a cough and needed to go. cough, cough

He got a Tom and Jerry movie for Christmas. He calls the movie the cat pirate movie.

On the way to church Luke says, "I want to be Jesus."

His blanket that he covers up with is green. He calls it his orange blanket. When you ask, "What color is your orange blanket?" He replies, "Green."

He has learned a new song. "If your happy, clap you hands." He claps his hands, stomps his feet then yells "AMEN!"

When he gets in trouble, he says "Be quiet! The baby is sleeping."

Luke has had a Bear and Duck blanket that for 3 years has carried around everywhere. They have been left places, covered in dirt and spilled on. We had gotten to a point that they had to stay in the car. Luke got Spider man, Batman and Super man figurines for Christmas. These have replaced his "B" and "Duck". He wants to take them everywhere. He even has them sleep with him. So to follow my rule of no toys in bed, they have to lay down and go to sleep. They share his pillow. He covers them up and tucks them in. The Turtles are some walkie-talkies he got a long time ago but have re-surfaced. They are called blue and red turtle.












1 comment:

Raegan said...

Love the orange blankie! Kids are so funny!