I blinked my eyes and this little guy turned three months today. He is such a joy. He is very laid back and easy going. He only cries when he is hungry or ready to go to sleep. He has mastered smiling and flirting. He has learned how to blow spit bubbles and how to laugh. He is working on belly laughs which are so cute and make me laugh, too. He recognizes voices and turns to look at whose talking. he loves to watch his brothers and they love to hold and kiss him. At his 8 week check up he weighed 12 pounds 4 ounces and was 23 inches long. I am sure he is close to 14 pound by now. He is such a chunk. He has the cutest cheeks and squishiest legs. I just squeeze and kiss him all day long. He is wearing 3-6 months clothes and some 6 month outfits. He is still getting up during the night although he gave me two nights in a row of sleeping all night.
We love you to the moon and back, Thomas.
2 comments:
I took kei in today and he is already 14 pounds and 23 inches at 8 weeks! Talk about chunk. Thomas is so cute. Wish they could play together.
oh catherine! he is so precious!!! i LOVE the rolls. Claire is still hanging on to some of hers :)
Post a Comment