Wednesday, May 25, 2011

School's Out for Summer!

Wow! This year has flown by so fast.  Luke finished preschool last Friday.  I am so proud of him.  He has really grown and matured this year.  He will start Kindergarten in the fall.  He went to lunch at his new school and wanted to stay.  I am not sure how I feel about Luke starting real school.  We are going to enjoy this summer and hope that it goes by really slowly.   


 Joseph and Thomas ready to walk Luke to school on his last day.  Lilli, too.
 The last day, he had a party.  They had different stations to rotate.  There was a magician doing some really fun tricks.  Luke got to help. 
This is his really good friend Mallaney and birthday buddy.  We have know her and her parents since they were babies.  They were in the same class this year and will go to Glendover Elementary together next year.  It has been lots of fun watching them grow up together.

No comments: