Saturday, January 1, 2011

Santa

We took our annual trip to see the Southern Lights and Santa. The boys sat in my lap in the car which was so much fun and excitement for Joseph. This has been his "first" Christmas to enjoy and understand it all. Once we got inside to see Santa, Joseph had a hard time waiting in line. He kept pushing past the people in front of us. Once he finally got in his lap, he was a little shocked at what he had just done. His eyes were opened wide and he just looked at us to save him. Luke enjoyed telling Santa his list and how wonderful he has been all year.
Joseph finally looked at Luke and warmed up to Santa. I am not sure what he told Santa but I am sure that Santa understood.
Luke LOVES Nutcrackers. So, I took his picture by this one. Look closely behind Luke and you will see Joseph. He didn't want to take the picture with Luke, he wanted his own. Right after I took this picture, Joseph pushed Luke out of the way.
Once Joseph got Luke out of his way, I took his picture.
They also have a petting zoo at the Southern Lights, which is a big hit.
The camels.
Joseph was not afraid of any of the animals. He would run up to them, stick his hand in and start petting. At one point, he tried to climb over the fence.
The zebra.
We went to look at the train display. Joseph ran into the horse museum. So, we followed him and looked around. We came around a corner and Luke yells, "The knight is fighting Jesus". We couldn't control our laughing. It was so funny. Below is what we saw.

Knights vs Moor

No comments: