Luke has become such a little guy in his conversations. He has just starting talking to us and asking us questions, non stop. Some conversations are so sweet and others are funny. Here are a few.
On the way to school one morning,
L: I don't want to go to college.
M: OK. Why?
L: Do you have to drive when you are in college?
M: Most people do.
L: How old do you have to be to drive?
M: Maybe 16 you can start practicing.
L: Or maybe 47.
M: Sounds good.
Another college conversation,
L: I will go to college for 1 night.
M: Why only one night?
L: Do you have to cook dinner when you are in college?
M: Yes.
L: I think I want to stay home and not go to college.
One afternoon after church,
L: When I get older and be a man, I will have kids but no wife. Girls are yucky.
M: Well, you need to get married to have children.
L: Why?
M: The bible tells us to.
L: Then I will just become a man. No kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment