Happy Birthday Joseph! It is hard to believe that you are already 2. It has gone so fast and I have loved every part. You are such a sweet and courageous little guy. You play with big boy toys and love to be around us. You are a great helper when I am doing chores or Daddy is working on project. You are there start to finish with us. You have a strong personality, tender heart and loving spirit. You love sports, especially soccer and swimming. You have no fear and let nothing stop you. You love to read books. You are not a good sleeper and love to sleep in our bed. You love playing with your brother and his friends. You love to play outside. And you very rarely take NO for an answer. It took you awhile to start talking but once you did you started saying some sentences. You won't say animal names instead you tell me their sounds. Somethings you are saying:
I got it. I want this. I want down. Please. Thank you. Mama, Dada, mo (no), mine, juice, milk, more, dog, cat, ball, pa-pa (pacifier),
ba-pa (back pack),
tv,
bubba,
U (Luke), ere
U? (Where's Luke?), again,
et Mommy (get Mommy),
giggi (Lilli),
uck (this is for many things- duck, quack, stuck, truck) and some other things that I can't reproduce but we know what he is saying, like our neighbor's name Ellie.
We started the celebrations on Thursday. Joseph took donuts to his class at Mom's Day Out. He wasn't sure why they were singing to him and started eating his donut. Friday, Papa Joe and Grandma Mary came to visit. Saturday morning started with some presents, pancakes, more presents and finally his party. He still wasn't sure what all the fuss was about but enjoyed the presents. Two of his friends, Walker and Max, our neighbor, Ellie and Nona came over for pizza and playtime. Joseph loves balls, so we filled up the baby pool with balls and had a ball tent for them to play in. It was a beautiful day that was rather warm for November. We were able to have the party outside and lots of room to run and play.


Donuts at Mom's Day Out with Ellis. Ellis is a few days older than Joseph and calls him "Jesus".

Yummy pancakes Daddy made. The candles kept falling over, so I didn't get a picture of him blowing them out.


Thanks Nona for the tent.
Joseph's first photo book. He had lots of fun seeing all the pictures from Camp Sloan.
Thanks Reese and
Nebo. I am working on peddling.

Thanks ME and Uncle Scott. This toy makes lots of sounds and a fun laugh that sounds like Uncle Jeffrey.
Guess how many balls are in the pool. 300! Thanks right!And 100 in the tent. We now have 400 balls in the basement.
At least it is as much fun throwing the balls back in the tent as it is out.

Pizza time with Walker and Max.

I made a cookie cake. It was good but the decorating should have been left to the professionals.

Not sure about the singing but liked blowing out the candle.

Happy Birthday my sweetheart! We love you too big as the sky!
No comments:
Post a Comment