Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Creative Art

One of the classes offered at Luke's school is art. At the beginning of the school year his art teacher ask parents to send recyclable items like cereal boxes, water bottles, egg cartons, etc. I saved lots of items and sent them in. I wasn't sure what they were for but figured that they would be making something. Luke goes to art twice a week. Shortly after sending in items, some creative art started coming home. I found out very quickly why his art teacher wanted these items. After her lesson and as the students finish their work, they are allowed to go to the recycle box and make some creative art. He is coming home at least once a week if not twice with an art piece. His explanation of the art is always more creative than the actual art. We have a robot, rocket ship, an envelope for mom, etc. I am not doing justice at explaining his art. Be looking for these master pieces on Ebay.

No comments: