Saturday, September 18, 2010
End of the summer fun!
We wrapped the summer up with the Woodland Art Fair. We went Sunday afternoon, got some lunch and walked around. The boys really enjoyed playing on the playground. But to my surprise, Luke really enjoyed looking at all the different art. Towards the end, I was having to drag him out of it. 


The circus came to town. We took the boys to see the circus. It was full of acts, magic and cannons. We saw elephants, tigers, dogs, horses and zebras. We really debating leaving Joseph at home, but decided at the last minute to take him. I am so glad we did. He kept looking at us and pointing to the rings as if saying "Are you seeing this? WOW!" Luke kept saying to me, "This is what I'm talking about!" They both had a great time and enjoyed every minute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment