Friday, October 28, 2011

Oh the places Pinterest will take you

A couple of months or so a friend introduced me to Pinterest.  I love it and have gotten some great ideas from it.  It has also gotten me motivated to clean and organize my house.  I have started in the kitchen with the boys bulletin board.  It had become a place that everything was stuck up there so much that you couldn't see anything and important stuff was getting lost up there.  I took some ideas off Pinterest and came up with something on my own with stuff I had at home. 
 Before
 Cleaned off
 Painted brown, the frame was painted a light yellow.  I painted clothes pins a very light green and glued them along the bottom to hold work.  I put our monthly calendar, dinner calendar and chore sheets on the bulletin board.  I added two cute pictures of the bigger boys that were on it before and then hung some of their work.  That will be changed out when needed. 
 And on a sweet note, this little guy is changing so fast.  He is doing chin ups on his bar.  Below he is rocking back and forth.  I keep watching him every time he gets on his hands and knees.  I just know that any minute now he will take his first "crawl" step. 
He started playing on the floor with some toys.  When I came back into his room, he was no where to be found.  He had rolled under his bed.  I just want to freeze him. 

No comments: