Thursday, February 10, 2011

33 weeks

I am 33 weeks and had a ultrasound today. The baby is measuring 4 pounds 5 ounces. Everything looks good and the date has been set for March 30th. I realized the other day that I hadn't taken any pictures of my belly with this baby. I have a couple with my sister, who is due two weeks after me and lots smaller than me. So, Jeremy took one the other night and I got to see how big I really am. WOW! I knew that my shirts are getting too short and my pants are really tight but WOW! No wonder I feel very uncomfortable. Oh well! I have 6 weeks left and trying to enjoy the last part. Before we know it, we will have another little boy running around here.

1 comment:

Erica said...

you look adorable : ) hopefully this one will be a little bigger for you if he's over 4 pounds now! the bigger the better for being good eaters and sleepers : )