Sunday, February 13, 2011

Our little helper

It is amazing to me how fast this little guy has grown. He watches his brother and does just about anything Luke does and then some. Don't tell him no because he is going to do it and most of the time is pretty good at what he does. He loves to "be" wherever we are and helping. The other night I was cooking and washing a few dishes. He pulls his step stool out of the closet and over to the sink wanting to help. So to keep him busy while I finished dinner, he washed dishes. He now does this at least once a week. I have also caught him with the broom, the swifter mop, the squirt bottle washing the window, and the latest, he brought me a squirt bottle to "help" clean the bathroom. He tries to help fold the laundry, cook and any home improvement project. He helped Jeremy build the bunk beds, shovel the driveway, hang the blinds and climbed the ladder to mud the ceiling.
Now, I just need to get him to clean up his toys.

No comments: