Saturday, April 10, 2010
The Zoo
Last week was Nona's spring break, so we loaded up the car and went over to Louisville for the day. We took a trip to the zoo which was lots of fun. Somehow we spent the entire day there and didn't realize it. Joseph was such a trooper. He stayed awake the entire day, slept on the ride home and partied most of the evening home with Dad. Luke fell asleep right outside of Lexington and slept all night long. 
After taking pictures on the Dodo bird, we saw the sign that says no climbing or sitting on the Dodo bird. OOPS!!!


Blowing kisses to the elephants.

Joseph wasn't sure about the goats. He would run over to them, stop and wave his hands. I ended up having to take him out to wash his hands pretty quickly. See the video below.
How does he do that? Luke was sitting on the log and somehow got the goat to join him. I guess he is the goat whisperer.

The carousel was too much fun. Luke is so big that he doesn't need any help. Joseph was scared last time we rode the carousel in Indy, so I thought I would try it again. At first he didn't want on the horse. So we sat on a bench but we quickly moved because Joseph started screaming to get on the horse. He loved it! He smiled and made funny faces the entire 2 minutes. When it was time to get off, the screaming and fit came on. So we rode it again. He was so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tell Luke that ME has her picture with the gorilla, too! I love the Louisville zoo--it's great fun!
Post a Comment