Monday, December 7, 2009

Many Updates


Sorry for so many new post but we have had a very busy month. November came really quickly and was filled with finishing the house, moving furniture around, Joseph's 1st birthday and party, pumpkin patch, Thanksgiving and lots of family here to visit. Once we finished with workmen, paid the contractor and finished cleaning up from all the renovations, we started having fun. Every weekend we had family visiting us. We had a great month with Reese, Aunt Sarah, Hayes, Papa Joe, Grandma Mary, Uncle George, Aunt Barbara and Nona. We love having family come see us and always wish that the visit was longer. I tried to capture the trips with the camera but didn't do a good job. I have posted lots of new post to show what we have been up too. I would like to say that things will slow down but it is Christmas and is going strong. We hope that you enjoy the post and I will try to keep up with it during the holidays. we wish everyone a wonderful Christmas season!

No comments: