Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween

We counted down everyday this past week. Then when I woke him up, I said Happy Halloween! He was ready to go trick or treating at 7:30 am. It was very hard for him to wait a little longer. We had our annual Halloween party this year. It is always a fun and crazy time. The boys dressed up as Spider man and an elephant. Luke was so excited that he could hardly stand it. Jeremy took the boys with the crew trick or treating while I stayed home to pass out candy. We had a lot of traffic this year and got rid of all the candy! YEAH! Joseph rode in the stroller and enjoyed watching everyone. He started getting really mad when all the kids went up to the doors and he didn't get to go. Jeremy said he would just scream. He will really love it next year!
Enjoy the pictures!
We had a spider, a ghost, 2 Princesses, a black cat, Spider man, Buzz Lightyear, a golfer and an Elephant.

No comments: