Once again, thank you Scott for bringing Mary to Lexington. The door is always open.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Happy Birthday ME!
Happy Birthday ME! Me and Uncle Scott came to Lexington to celebrate Mary's 30th birthday. It was a bonus that Alabama played Kentucky, which is why they came to Lexington. Friday night we went to a piano bar and made fast friends with some Bama fans! Saturday we went to the game. We took Luke. This was his first football game. Despite all my efforts on turning my child into a Bama fan, he cheered on the cats. His favorite color is blue, he wanted a shirt with a lion (Wildcat) on it and he has been saying "Go Cats" since he could talk. He did take an Alabama shaker and yelled a few Roll Tides. We had a great time with Mary and Scott and so glad they came to Lexington to visit. 


While we walked around pre-game, we saw the basketball team tailgating. Luke kept yelling at Patrick Patterson. Patterson waved every time.



Luke also got to sit on the Police motorcycle.
The beginning of the game learning the fight song with ME.
Half time-crashed! I thought that I took lots of pictures but after the weekend was over, I really didn't do a good job capturing the weekend. I will need to get pictures from Mary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment