Good bye Whitfield Drive, we are moving. Four years ago, Jeremy and I packed up and left Charleston, SC. We moved to Lexington, KY for Jeremy to start law school. We moved into our house on Whitfield Drive. We had Luke and Joseph. We made friends with our neighbors, played at the park nearby, and learned fun and neat places to go near our house. We have made many memories at this house and enjoyed every minute of it.
This summer, an opportunity came up for us to buy a house closer to downtown. It is a fixer-upper but is across the street from a great elementary school (the one I taught at), walking distance to the Arboretum and two other friends house's and tons closer to Jeremy's office. As we close another chapter, we open a new one. We are very excited and ready to get working.







1 comment:
You will LOVE that neighborhood! We lived there in a friend's guest house for 4 months after we sold our house and before moving to Alabama. It was my favorite location ever--close to everything and the arboretum (I exercised a lot more back then :) Enjoy!
Post a Comment