Sunday, November 30, 2008

Week 2

Joseph is back up to birth weight. He is still very little but doing great. He is a good sleeper, so far. I am waiting for it to end. Luke is still doing great with Baby Joseph. We have all gotten pink eye. The fun part of pink eye is putting eye drops into a three year old's eye as he is yelling "Let me go, get off me!" We really aren't abusing him, just sounds like it.

Nona, Uncle George and Aunt Barbara came over for Thanksgiving Dinner. Luke had a great time dressing Uncle George up like a pirate and having sword fights. The rest of us enjoyed the visit and spending time with family.


Joseph got his first real bath. He doesn't really like it but smells so good afterwards.

Pirate Luke and Pirate George.




Aunt Barbara and JosephOur sweet neighbors, Emily and Lauren came over to meet and love on Baby Joseph. They were amazed that he was so small and that they were even smaller when they were born.


I haven't really been anywhere in two weeks. I have made a few doctors appointments and lunch with Jeremy but have been unable to drive or lift anything heavier than Joseph. Friday I had my doctor's appointment and was cleared to drive. I really didn't want to go anywhere but I did make a trip to Target by myself on Saturday. It wore me out. Sunday we went to church and made it on time. Yeah!


Jeremy is back to work this week full time. It will be my first week home alone with 2 boys. My biggest challenge will be getting Luke to school on Tuesday. However the outcome, we will try it again on Thursday.


Joseph visiting Dad's office with Reese and me.

No comments: