I was told not to go into labor before the weekend and ruin Halloween or the bowling party, two things that Luke was looking forward to. The weekend is over and I am very ready to have this baby. Wish us luck through the week. I am schedule to have a c-section on the 13th.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Happy Halloween!
We have had a busy Halloween! Luke wanted to make Halloween spiderweb cupcakes, so I baked cupcakes and he helped ice one. Then he was ready to eat it.
Later that night, Jeremy and Luke carved the pumpkin. Luke was so excited. He danced around the kitchen most of the time.

He pulled out one handful of stuff. Then he wiped his hands off and ran into the living room. He was done.
After Luke's Pirate birthday, we decided he would be a pirate for Halloween. He loved getting dressed. To top it off, Jeremy put a beard on him. He just laughed at himself in the mirror for the longest time. This was great.
AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!
Once the pumpkin was carved, Luke called it his "monster".
Our neighbor friends all dressed up.
Every year we have a Halloween Party with our friends. Here are some of our friends' children. It is hard to round up and keep eight children still long enough to take a picture, so some are missing. We had Cinderella Mallaney, Pirate Luke, baby Lane, Princess Emma Jane, Tin Man Ava Grace and The Lion Graham.
Pirate Luke and Spider Logan.
Trick or treating was such fun. It only took two houses for Luke to catch on and run to the next. He had so much fun. When his bag got full and I gave him a different one, he was very concerned that I would eat it. He then took it back from me and insisted on carrying it himself.
To end the weekend, Luke attended a bowling birthday party. This was his first time to bowl. He is showing off his "new" shoes.
Some help from Dad. Luke went flying down the lane on his first try. He did better after that and knocked some pins down each time.
When it was time to go, Luke started crying. He wanted his new shoes back on. He didn't like having to give them back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck with your section! I'm having one the 24th. We'll be thinking of y'all!
What a fun weekend! Miss y'all and cannot wait to meet Baby Sylvester!
Post a Comment