My little boy turned 3! The other day, I realized I have a little boy, not a baby, not a toddler, but a little boy. What a wonderful little boy he is. I started thinking about fun things he has done or said over the past years. Here is the list I came up with:

The circus was in town this weekend, and Friday afternoon we went to see the elephants. Luke was very excited until he saw the clowns. They scared him so bad that he wanted to go home. Finally, they moved far enough away for him to calm down and watch the elephants walk down the street and into the park. 


Friday evening, Luke helped make the cupcakes and cake for his party. Like I said before, he wore his helmet, knee pads and elbow pads all afternoon.






milt- milk
wahoo- water
hiku- crackers
hackers- crackers
Happy Yo Yo! - Happy birthday to you!
mikic- music
manwich- sandwich
updown- upside down
ackis- ashes (Ring around the Roses)
memomaid- lemonade
tookies- cookies
poot bars- Fruit Bars
tot-torn- popcorn
tord bite- sword fight
oobies-movies
intaments- instruments
tisshug- kiss and hug
Tank you for da bood.-Thank you for the food- his dinner prayer
Nemo- Nebo (my dad)
Gus- Uncle Scott
Jeppy- Uncle Jeffrey
Baby Damn- Baby Graham
Baby Walter- Baby Walker
He loves movies, music, playing instruments, playing outside, painting, swimming, reading, building with blocks, among many other things. He developed a fascination in Pirates, Spider Man and Cars (as in the talking variety from the animated movie). He has never seen Spider man or a pirate movie, so I really don't know where that came from.
Friday was his birthday. Reese was in town to help celebrate. He started the morning opening presents. He got a scooter, which he had to go outside right away to ride. He got a helmet, too. It was too small so later we exchanged it. He wore the new one the rest of the day along with the knee pads and elbow pads.
Saturday, Luke had a pirate party to celebrate his birthday. The kids enjoyed cupcakes, ice cream, a treasure hunt and pinata and dressing up like pirates. It was a successful party. Everyone had a great time. Pirate Luke crashed afterwards.
Happy Birthday Luke!
No comments:
Post a Comment