We slowly transitioned Luke to his new room this summer, which involved clearing out the guest room and moving Luke's things into the Big Boy Room. He started sleeping in a twin bed while we were on our vacation to the beach and Reese's house, so coming home to a big bed was an easy transition. After weeks of finding the right things and painting "choo choo" pictures, everything is finished. Here he is showing off his new room.
Teaching his friends bad tricks on the slide.
Playing in the little cabin with his friends.

Pin the tail on the donkey.


Jeremy started work and enjoys being busy. Luke and I are adjusting to not having Jeremy home. Overall, I am feeling good and we are all excited about the arrival of baby #2.
1 comment:
Luke's room is so cute. Your paintings are amazing! How do you find time to do all these things? I'm impressed!
Post a Comment