Thursday, June 21, 2012

Last Day

Some how this year had flown by.  I feel like we were just walking Luke to school.  He has had a great year in Kindergarten and made lots of friends.  He is reading on a first grade level, writing stories and illustrating them, adding and subtracting and many other skills perfected.  He has a large imagination which helps him write, tell and act out stories.  One thing we knew about Luke is that he has lots of energy.    I often worried how he would do in school in a large class.  Having a good teacher willing to work with him and channel his energy helped him to have a good year.  He has played soccer and t-ball enjoying them both.   
First Day 2011
Last Day 2012
  
With Mrs. Stevenson

  Joseph went to Mom's Day Out two days a week. He was in my class which allowed me to watch him learn and grow. He has learned all his letters, colors, shapes and is learning to count. He loves to do work and always ask to do homework with Luke. He is a wonderful helper and has such a sweet servant's heart. Although I am not ready for him to grow up, he is starting preschool five days a week in the fall. I know that he will thrive and love it. It will be weird not having him with me.

First Day 2011
Last Day 2012 with Ms. Anne

No comments: