Happy Easter. We celebrated Easter during Spring Break with lots of egg hunts and fun. We started the day early with Jeremy on Deacon Duty at church. Once we everyone was home from church we had a light lunch and our family egg hunt. The boys had a really good time running around hunting in the back yard. Thomas joined in the fun and played with his one egg he "found". (I will post those pictures later. My card reader is not working.) Before church, I got a few pictures of the boys. It is impossible for me to get a good picture of all three at the same time.
Thomas kept looking at his basket like "what is this?"
He kept chattering as if he was asking "for me?"
Once he realized it was his, he got really excited.
We got cute outfits for the boys from a friend that is selling Orient Expressed. Luke and Joseph has matching shorts. Joseph's shirt is monogrammed but he insisted on wearing this sweater because Luke was wearing one. Thomas's shoes made him walk around like Forest Gump once he got his leg braces on. They didn't last long in the nursery. He likes to go bare-footed.
I hope that you had a wonderful Easter. It is one of my favorite times of the year.
1 comment:
I love these pictures of Thomas. He is so so cute! K has the same sippy cups my mom brought to Hawaii because I hate the sippy cups here - they all have straws and break all the time, and it is like $15 for one cup!
Post a Comment