Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Missing in Action!


NO, not really. We are still here but have been very busy.  I am really behind on Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I will post pictures soon.  So what have we been up to?  Holidays, no school. visiting with family, family visiting us, Jeremy changing firms, Thomas teething and crawling, back to school, helping a friend, school projects, sick kids, house work ....  Yes, I wrote that Thomas is crawling.  He is into everything and is fast.  He has also learned to go up all the stairs.  He also doesn't like to be contained in his playpen, bed, exersaucer and high chair.  Meal times are fun because he hates the highchair.  He spends most of the time screaming.  So with that, I haven't had much time to blog.  I will make a point to get back on track and update it somewhat regularly. 

1 comment:

volscats said...

Love the chunkiness of sweet Thomas. He and Kei would get along beautifully, only Kei does not crawl yet. I think he is too lazy. :)