Or Baby Crack! Joseph loves, loves, loves his pacifier. I thought Luke was bad with his pacifier but Joseph is worse. We have been trying to break him of these but it has only gotten worse. They are suppose to stay in his bed for nap time and bedtime. He knows this, so he has stashed them around his room. He will come out through out the day with one in his mouth and a huge smile behind it. I finally decided to clean his room out, looking for all the paci's. I have kept up with them better and have tried harder to get him to leave them in his bed. The other morning when I went to get him out of his bed, this is what I found. Yes, two were in his mouth.
Later that afternoon, which hasn't been the first time, he had climbed back into his crib to have it. 
He has even found the newborn paci that he got from the hospital.
1 comment:
Miyako is the same way. she sleeps with one and holds one in each hand. She would ask to get in her crib just to use her paci because they are only allowed in bed!
Post a Comment