How clean and nice. I made an impulse purchase. I got an umbrella and cushions for the chairs.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Patio
We have continued to do more work to the yard. This time it is fun, playing and watering. We comment just about every time we are outside, how nice and relaxing our patio is. We looked at pictures from last summer and compare to now. Even in the fall after lots was cut down and cleaned out, it still was damp, buggy and smelled. The boys love playing out there, now. Just about every night Luke ask if we can have a picnic. We love being out there and relaxing.
This is when we went to look at the house. It doesn't show much of the patio but you really couldn't see much of it. This picture is looking towards the front of the house. You will see in the next picture how much was cut down.
I don't think you could even walk through from the front yard to the back.
After Jeremy cut down the dead evergreen trees. This was the first time we realized how much privacy these over grown plants gave us.
This tree was in the middle of the patio. We got it cut down last fall and this spring the stump was grounded down some. We decided to make an herb garden there.
This picture is from last fall after the tree was cut down.

How clean and nice. I made an impulse purchase. I got an umbrella and cushions for the chairs.
How clean and nice. I made an impulse purchase. I got an umbrella and cushions for the chairs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment