Thursday, May 27, 2010
Holiday World
Last weekend we went to Holiday World in Santa Claus, IN. It was a fun way to celebrate my birthday. We took pictures in the beginning but as we moved to bigger rides, the camera didn't come out. Somehow we didn't get any pictures with Jeremy but he was there. Joseph loved all the rides despite his very stoic face. He would hold on and scream when you tried to take him off. If no one was in line, they would let us stay on for another turn. He rode the big carousel with Nona about 10 times in a row while Jeremy, Luke and I stood in line for another ride. Luke loved them all. At lunch he ate 2 hot dogs and asked for another. After telling him no, he said he needed to eat more hot dogs so he could grow and ride the roller coasters. But after riding some rides with us, he thought he was so big. Jeremy was a wonderful dad and took him on the log ride. They were soaking wet. There was a smaller roller coaster for kids. We each rode with Luke. I went last and got stuck riding about 5 or 6 times. Jeremy and I did sneak away to ride the roller coasters. As we stood in line for 45 minutes for the first one we discussed how long it had been since we rode one. After the ride I realized why I hadn't ridden one in so long. We did have a great time and all slept well that night. Thanks Nona for taking us. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment