When I need to cook dinner, I have to contain a certain little someone. Well this someone is into everything and all over the place. The other night "we" were cooking dinner. He decided it was his job to clean out the cabinets. In our new house we have 4 cabinets and 4 drawers that he can reach. By the time dinner was ready, everything was emptied out.


As you can see, I was grabbing things as they came out and putting them on the counter.

First cabinet almost empty.

I tried to entertain him with a snack bowl, a cup of water and a book. He wasn't happy with just water and threw the cup. The book was about sisters and he didn't like it. So he threw that too. He figured how to empty the snack cup that has a neat little top on it. To add to the cabinet mess he dumped
Cheerios all over the floor.

After "snack and
story time", he tried to walk around in his brother's shoes. It was fun crunching all the
Cheerios.

Now on to the dishwasher. He figured out how to press the handle which stops the dish washer while it is running. Finally Daddy came home and dinner was ready.
He also has started to master walking. He has moved on to kicking the soccer ball. I love this little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment