After! The house is so much brighter and sunnier. 


Before bathroom pictures.


After! We still have a few finishing touches like the back splash and the Superman picture that Luke was promised. He wanted a Superman bathroom, so we painted it Superman blue and need to get a picture for him.



The boys room are somewhat finished but I can't seem to keep them clean long enough to take pictures. I will try to get that posted this weekend sometime. The windows should be in sometime next week and work will begin replacing the old ones. This will be really nice considering Jeremy and I don't have the glass on one of ours. We have covered it with plastic but it sounds like we are sleeping with the crickets. The boys are doing really great with workmen in and out. Luke really enjoys watching and "helping". Jeremy and I have been busy doing small things around the house like painting, decorating and yard work. Although a lot has been done, we still have lots to clean out and clean up. Then we will start planting trees, shrubs and flower beds. Hopefully our bathroom will be finished this week. I will post more pictures soon.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Update!
The is the house before we actually bought it.
The back yard.
Watching the truck while eating breakfast. It was so very interesting to the boys.
Luke sat at the front door instead of the table. He really enjoyed the cherry picker.

Before pictures. We got 4 trees cut down, one trimmed and 4 trees covered in vines cleaned off. They will eventually need to be cut down too.

This tree was on our patio. It was dead but covered in vines. It also had the power lines going through the branches and vines. Once they started cutting it down, a yellow jacket nest was found. They kept swarming around the guy but somehow he managed not to get stung. He later found another nest while trimming the vine off the other tree on our patio. God was looking over him.
Jeremy trimmed all the over-grown honeysuckle in the back yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the bead board in the bathroom!
Post a Comment