Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Friday Night with Luke

Jeremy and I felt that Luke needed some special time with just us. So, I got our neighbor to babysit Joseph and off we went to Chuck E. Cheese's. If you don't know but Jeremy hates crowded places especially places with all of Lexington's finest. We made the mistake to go on Friday night at 7 o'clock. I have now adopted my friend's rule: We don't go to Chuck E. Cheese's after 11 am. I understand why!

Anyway, we decided to make the best of it. After waiting in line, ordering pizza and getting our tokens, Luke was ready to play. He was really overwhelmed by the games and the people. He stayed pretty close to us.

Riding with Chuck!

Bob the Builder

Barney

Whack the mole with Jeremy

Later Luke found the Skeet Ball. He really did enjoy this although he is not strong enough to throw the ball all the way in. Several balls rolled back down to him for another try.


Slot machine! He had one token left and could pick anything to play. He picked the Elvis slot machine. It was for Uncle Scott.

After we left the crazy place with all sorts of Lexington' s finest, Luke asked if we could go to McDonald's to play. Lesson learned: Go to McDonald's play land next time! Since it was his first time, he didn't know that you win tickets and pick out prizes. I gave all the tickets to another little child and we got out of there without any cheap prizes! Although it was a interesting night we had a good time with Luke. This was his night with all of our attention on him.

1 comment:

Raegan said...

What a great idea! I mean the night out, not Chuck E. Cheese. I hate that place.It's like a living nightmare! I refuse before 11am or after, so give yourselves a pat on the back for being good, sacrificial parents!